Tahran cad. 4/13 Kavaklıdere - ANKARA

COSMETİC ENAMEL RESTAURATİON

A human face takes priority when determining physical attractiviness.   Healty and well aligned teeth have been shown to have positive effect on individual s confidence and psychosocial wellbeing. Enamel is one of the most important structure of the tooth,both from a functional and aesthetic point of wiew. İt is composed of cristaline calcium phosfate wich is 96 percent mineral with the remaining 4 percent consisting of organic components and water.                                                                                                      

ENAMEL SURFACE LOOS AFFECTS SMİLE                                                                                                          

Tooth surface loss can bephysiological ocuring as a normal aging process.This process accelerated by several endogenous and exogenous factors is termed pathologic.Depending upon the cause four types of surface loss have been identified; attrition,abration,erosion and abfraction.                                                        Cosmetic enamel restauration can be succesfully utilised to corect minor misaligments changes in brightness and enhance the contour of a tooth.                                                                                                  

SMİLE STYLE AND SURFACE TEXTURE DESİGN                                                                                                                                                                          The naturomimeticrestauration techniquefollows the patients psychology. Smile style and tooth surface texture should be selected based on petients,perception,personality and desire.