About Ilkay Gul
Ilkay Gul was born on March 31, 1988 in Hatay. He completed his primary and secondary education at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Primary School and his high school education at Selim Nevzat Şahin Anatolian High School. He started his education at Ondokuz Mayıs University Faculty of Dentistry in 2006 and graduated in 2012. In 2016, he started his specialization training at Hatay Mustafa Kemal University, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Prosthetic Dentistry. He successfully completed his specialization thesis titled “Comparison of the Effects of Different Abutment Materials on Tissues Around the Implant Immediately After Loading: In Vivo Study” and graduated in 2019 as a Specialist Dentist in the field of Prosthetic Dentistry.
He finds important to adapting developments in the world, especially in implant prostheses and digital dentistry applications in his clinical applications as soon as possible by closely following them.
Besides dentistry, he is interested in music and theater. He can play several musical instruments with his professional discipline and amateur enthusiasm, and there are various children’s and adult theater plays on display in his private life.
He is currently a member of the European Prosthodontic Association, European Association for Osseointegration and International Team for Implantology.
2002-2006 Hatay Selim Nevzat Şahin Anatolian High School
2006-2012 Ondokuz Mayıs University Faculty of Dentistry
2016-2019 Hatay Mustafa Kemal University Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Prosthodontics, Specialization
2023- Dental Aesthetic Center
International Educational and Scientific Meetings Attended
- 40. European Prosthodontic Association
- European Association for Osseointegration
- 6th International Turkish Society of Prosthodontics and Implantology Dicle Symposium
- Turkish Society of Oral Implantology XXX. International Scientific Congress
- TDB International Dentistry Congress
- 24. International Turkish Society of Prosthodontics and Implantology Scientific Congress
Participated in National Educational and Scientific Meetings
- Clinical and Laboratory Approaches to Implant-Top Prostheses
- EDAD Adana seminar
- TFI VI. Çukurova Working Group Meeting
- Complete Adentia Solutions in Clinical Practice
- Changing Concept of Dimension and Cementation in Cemented and Implant-Top Prostheses
- Solutions and Short Implants in Difficult Cases
- Implant Top Prosthetic Restorations
- Smile Design with Patient Applied Lamina
- TFI VII. Çukurova Working Group Meeting
- Advanced Surgery and Prosthesis Applications
- PRF and i-PRF: When, Where, How?
- Occlusal Splints and Occlusal Restorations in the Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders