FULL PORCELAIN VENEERS (E-MAX/EMPRESS)
In aesthetic dentistry applications, non-metal supported materials are used when a natural and aesthetic appearance is desired.
The most superior feature of full porcelain restorations prepared from reinforced ceramics is their high light transmittance. Due to its transparent effect, it is the closest material to the natural tooth. It looks deep and vivid especially in the restoration of the front teeth. For this reason, high aesthetic results are obtained. It is highly biocompatible and durable. It can also be used on back teeth. However, zirconium may be a more suitable option for bridge prostheses in the presence of missing teeth.
ARE E-MAX VENEERS DURABLE?
E-max veneers show similar properties to natural teeth. They are highly resistant to abrasion. They do not break easily. They are colorfast and durable materials. They do not change color with external factors such as coffee tea cigarettes. They are generally preferred for aesthetic solutions in the front region. Rehearsal is possible. It can be added or removed during proofing.
ARE E-MAX COATINGS LONG LASTING?
Veneers with a good adaptation can be used for many years with regular brushing and oral care. Regular oral care is essential here.
An ideal oral care and regular dental check-up is a prerequisite for the longevity of the restoration. A veneer that has lost its harmony with the gums will leak. It is a risk factor for bacterial accumulation and needs to be renewed.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF E-MAX VENEERS?
Technician workmanship is very important during the production of veneers without metal support. When determining the price of E-max coating, price variability may be in question, taking into account technician workmanship and material quality. E-max coatings, which are very natural and transparent, are produced with high technology and hand workmanship.
E-MAX VENEER ADVANTAGES:
- It has a natural tooth appearance.
- It provides beautiful smiles thanks to its light transmittance and its structure compatible with your gums and your own teeth.
- It has a smooth surface. With this smooth structure, it preserves its color and brightness for many years.
- It is durable and aesthetic in the front area to ensure aesthetics for many years of use. They do not have a purple reflection on the gums like metal-supported porcelains.
- They can be easily used in patients who cannot have veneers due to metal allergy.
- Compatible with digital technologies. Can also be used in 1 day tooth concept.
- Liquid absorption is very low. Therefore, they do not cause bad breath.
- When bonded with special adhesives that do not dissolve in the mouth, it maintains its aesthetic feature as it does not change color and shape.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR E MAX VENEERS?
- Veneers are not applied to individuals with inadequate oral care and general body health (those who cannot brush their teeth), as they will cause problems in the gums over time and decay will occur underneath.
- In people with excessive cola consumption, such an aesthetic and labor-intensive application will fail as the adhesive will melt under the veneers and tooth decay will occur.
- It is not suitable for teeth that clench their teeth with sudden fainting such as epilepsy with excessive teeth grinding.